New Semester starts March 15th 2020
Primal Vinyasa at Way of Life Yoga in Tecumseh
- Postponed -
March 21st to April 18th
Contact: wayoflifeyogastudio.com for more info or to register.
Mexico and Thailand Retreats 2021 info coming soon
Full Moon Practice
5:30pm to 6:30pm
$12 drop in
Announcement about Coronavirus
In light of the concerns over the spread of COVID-19 and out of concern for the health and well being of my students and community I am implementing increased cleaning, disinfecting and preventative measures at the studio.
I am dedicated to offering you a clean and safe place to practice. I know that in times of stress and worry yoga practice can be a wonderful and necessary tool to boosting mental and physical health. Our community of practitioners is mindful, and conscientious and I feel confident that we can work together to create a safe and peaceful environment.
COVID-19 safety precautions
First and foremost, anyone exhibiting symptoms commonly related to COVID-19 illness including fever, cough, or shortness of breath should stay home and seek medical attention if necessary.
In the studio:
- -70% Ethyl Alcohol has been added to mat and hand sanitizer.
- -All door knobs other commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized after each class including a floor mopping.
- - It is recommended that you use your own props for the duration of the outbreak.
- -If you choose to use one of our mats please sanitize it at the beginning and end of practice.
- - I will be teaching classes that do not require props. If you choose to use a blanket, blocks, bolster, or straps at the studio know that blankets and straps will be washed weekly, blocks and bolsters will be sprayed with sanitizer after each class.
- -Please practice good hygiene by washing your hands often and covering your coughs and sneezes.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
"We are all connected to everyone and everything in the universe. Therefore, everything one does as an individual affects the whole. All thoughts, words, images, prayers, blessings, and deeds are listened to by all that is."
Check out our Workshops page for some fun Winter offerings!
Please refer to the calendar before dropping in as any changes or cancellations will be noted there.
Check the calendar for class times and join us soon!
Goodlife Yoga Center
4050 W. Sterling Rd.
If You are new to Yoga this year or even if you have been attending classes for quite awhile please take a minute to review our studio policies page to make your experience and those around you in class the best it can be.
"Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together."